Monday, May 18, 2009

Grandma's Prayer


Hi Everyone,

My grandma is going in for a serious surgery tommorrow and I just wanted to say I love you grandma.



"Mi Sheberach"

May the One who blessed our ancestors, Sarah and Abraham, Rebecca and Isaac, Leah, Rachel and Jacob bless all the ill among us. Grant insight to those who bring healing, courage and faith to those who are sick, and love and strength to all of us. God, let Your spirit rest upon all who are ill and comfort us. May we soon know a time of complete healing, a healing of the body and a healing of the spirit, and let us say, Amen.
If you know how to comment, please comment amen.
If not, just please say amen or email me at agraubart@msn.com and I will let my grandma know.
I love you grandma. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. That is about the best thing you have put on this site and you have put lots of great things on this site to date! I will say amen too!

    ReplyDelete